Friday, February 16, 2018

66 Unfinished Love Songs




Your eyes are discs of sky that tell the history of romance
Your smile is a mile of pearls strung along the Moon
Your words move like ships dropping anchor on my Soul
Come roll your stay beside me like a pillow to lay on
Never has this heart felt such a thrill of tenderness
Never have these arms held someone more near than you
We’ll never let a day pass without a dance to the Divine.
Join me in simple luxury under a chocolate sky.
Je t’aime Companara, my promised one
My heart is like brick come to life
and now I am drinking the Sun
You’ve whispered into every part of my thirsty soul
Come open all my doors, feel free to roam
You discovered all of the forgotten islands in me
Deliriously gorgeous silver-footed Queen
Micro, Tele me of hope’s fantasy
and I’ll be your believe charmer
Nightspell took a chance, Moondance fell into a trance
Now this fairytale has come true
Je t’aime Companara, my promised one
My heart is like brick come to life
and now I am drinking the Sun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have the lyrics to Mi Amor? It is so beautiful
<3 Nicole